Be aware that you are responsible for determining the acceptability of the product prior to installation. We are in no way responsible for the installation of our tiles or thereafter.
- Inspect all boxes for damage upon arrival.
- Inspect all tile in all boxes.
- Double check that you have enough tile to complete the project with some leftover. Take into account grout spacing and cuts. If you need additional tile, do not start the installation until you have it.
- Hire an experienced installer who uses TCNA guidelines
- Make sure they have read the installation instructions
- We do not recommend having your tile installed before you have seen it